New Cesspool And Septic Tank Installations
E-Z Cesspool Sewer & Drain provide expert Cesspool Repair Service including installation of new septic system. We can easily assist you along with your cesspool structure fixture or setup a completely new structure. We can even layout a structure to fit your needs! Using our pointers and filling up service, we could assist you in making sure that solution hangs around a life time.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our cesspool repair service or septic system maintenance, please feel free to contact E-Z Cesspool.
EZ Cesspool In Nassau: 1-516-679-1199. EZ Cesspool In Suffolk: 1-631-262-8956
What causes the septic system to fail?
Typically, a high volume of activity or neglected septic maintenance will be the primary cause of septic system failure. That is why routine maintenance is so critical to preserving the health and functioning of cesspools and septic systems at large.
- Make sure you implement annual inspections of your cesspool and septic system, in order to assess the functionality of your current system and gather a professional assessment.
- Make sure your tank is pumped out regularly, to ensure removal of solid waste that might potentially clog the disposal field. It is important to note that the frequency of pumping will be dependent upon the size of the system and the number of individuals utilizing the system.
- Consider pumping more than once, annually, if you possess a garbage disposal.
- Ensure the accessibility of the septic tank covering, for future pumps and maintenance inspections.
- Consider promoting your cesspool system to a septic system, if possible.
- Do not use water excessively.
- Make sure all water flows away from the disposal field, including deflection of surface water, roof drains, sump pumps.
- Use sink disposals minimally, as they add solids and grease to the system.
- Flush the toilet to dispose of waste that belongs in the toilet ONLY. Any chemicals that do not belong in the toilet might deplete the bacteria that work to keep your system functioning normally.
- Employ biodegradable products that do not kill the good bacteria in the system.
- Cover the septic area with grass ONLY, as it aids in water removal and erosion prevention.
Cesspool Repair Services of Long Island
E-Z Cesspool Sewer & Drain provide expert cesspool and septic repair services including the installation of a new septic system if you need one. We can easily assist you along with your cesspool structure fixture or setup a completely new structure. We can even layout a structure to fit your needs! Using our pointers and filling up service, we could assist you in making sure that solution hangs around a life time.
Whether it's residential or commercial, EZ Cesspool can inspect your system for leaks, breaks, operational wear and structural integrity. Providing inspection and diagnosis of on-site waste disposal systems is an extremely valuable public service that helps protect people from unanticipated septic system repair costs and helps protect public health by assuring sanitary disposal of sewage and gray water waste. Inspections may detect and warn about serious safety hazards at some properties.
Septic Tank & Cesspool Maintenance
We can help maintain and the life of your cesspool system. We can schedule maintenance and treatments so potential, unexpected catastrophes are avoided. This peace of mind allows you to enjoy your family, your time and your yard with confidence! Leave the septic maintenance to us.
Grease Trap Cleaning & Maintenance
Oils, grease and fats can definitely cause problems in the pipes of a sewer system. Grease and oils are made up of animal flesh and fats, so they are extremely difficult to dispose of. The grease and oil aren't easily broken down or decompose. This leads to the fats and oils sticking to the walls of sewer pipes, restricting the flow of wastewater and may cause a blockage, which results in the sewer overflowing. Regular grease trap cleaning is essential to avoid backups and contaminations.
Chemical Additives & Liquid Enzymes
Part of our cesspool services and septic maintenance includes a full range of chemical additives and liquid enzymes to help maintain your cesspool system at it maximum potential. The right chemicals and additives can add years of life on to your existing system. Ask us how we can help.
Sewer or main line clogs are extremely damaging because a blockage means that the sewage flowing through the pipe has nowhere else to go but backwards into your house - causing a host of other issues. We root out and free up sewer or line clogs. If you think you have a sewer or main line clog or damage to your home’s main sewer line due to a grease trap or other obstruction, EZ Cesspool can quickly diagnose and fix the problem for you and get everything flowing where it needs to flow.
Cesspool Repair Services of Long Island
E-Z Cesspool Sewer & Drain provide expert Cesspool And Septic Tank Repair Service - including installation of a new septic system. We can easily assist you along with your cesspool structure fixture or setup a completely new structure. We can even layout a structure to fit your needs! Using our pointers and filling up service, we could assist you in making sure that solution hangs around a life time.