Testimonials“E-Z Cesspool saved my bathroom and me a lot of money. They came on an emergency call, were priced right, and did a very professional job. Walter walked me through the entire process and I could not be happier. Thanks again. ”
24/7/365 Emergency Cesspool Pumping
- Long Island Cesspool Installation
- Residential & Commercial Inspections
- Cesspool & Septic Maintenance
- Grease Trap Cleaning & Maintenance
- Long Island Cesspool Pumping
- Sewer Clogs
- Chemical Additives & Liquid Enzymes
- Residential / Commercial Line Clogs
- Septic & Cesspool Repairs
- Emergency Cesspool Pumping
- Emergency Service – Call EZ!
- Ensure the accessibility of the septic tank covering, for future pumps and maintenance inspections.
- Consider promoting your cesspool system to a septic system, if possible.
- Do not use your water needlessly or excessively.
- Don't pour grease or solvents into the system.
- Avoid frequent long showers or baths.
- Make sure all water flows away from the disposal field - including deflection of surface water, roof drains and sump pumps.